The USCCA Instructor Certification course consists of one day online (online portion must be completed prior to classroom training), and up to two days in the classroom, including hands-on breakout sessions and a live-fire exercise. Ownership of the Instructor Toolkit is required.
The Instructor Toolkit contents (ammo box not included):
- 10 copies of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals – 2nd Edition by Michael Martin
- 10 copies of Concealed Carry Magazine
- 7 Complete Lessons
- 50 Postage-Paid Concealed Carry Magazine subscription postcards
- 1 Classroom Poster
- USCCA Instructor Shirt & Hat
The Instructor Toolkit includes: 10 copies of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals – 2nd Edition, by USCCA Chief Instructor Michael Martin; his complete 235-slide, a seven lesson PowerPoint presentation; 14 professional quality classroom videos that enhance the subject being discussed; and one classroom poster printed in high resolution color, using the same incredible graphics from the book and PowerPoint.
To add even more value to the kit, we’ve also included 10 issues of Concealed Carry Magazine, a USCCA branded golf shirt, a USCCA branded hat, and 50 postage-paid Concealed Carry Magazine subscription postcards for you to gain extra revenue!
The USCCA Instructor Toolkit contains everything you need to either start a firearms training business or bring yours to a new level.
Here’s just part of what you can expect from this tool kit:
- Reduces the effort needed to prepare for your class with an all in one kit.
- Allows you more time with your family and less time creating or preparing for your classes because it’s already been done for you.
- Decreases your overall expenses by providing you with low cost, high quality materials.
- Makes you more money with our affiliate program commission structure.
- Enhances your professional reputation with backing from the USCCA.
- Increases your student referrals by giving them their own piece of the experience to take home and show their friends.
- Boosts your students’ lesson retention with an easy to follow systematic presentation.
- Motivates your students to return for additional training by demonstrating the importance of continued firearms education.
We will review student materials provided in the Instructor Toolkit, identify important elements within the USCCA curriculum and present tips to maximize the use of multimedia materials. Students will learn common instructor mistakes and how to avoid them, and how to use PowerPoint to integrate the USCCA curriculum into their lessons. The course will also touch upon proper business and financial management.
USCCA has created what’s now considered to be the industry standard for concealed carry and home defense textbooks and PowerPoint presentations.
Students, after personal contact to answer any questions, will also receive the course agenda, a list of items to bring, and further information via email prior to the start date.
USCCA Certified Instructor Credentials
- Expand your professional network.
- Compliment your existing credentials and enhance your resume with USCCA certification.
- Access marketing materials including scripts and templates for Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, and Facebook ads, newspaper ads, and radio ads.
Quality Teaching Materials And Strategies
- Learn how to use PowerPoint and integrate our curriculum into your lessons.
- Leverage our text book, Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, to increase student engagement and retention.
- Enhance your teaching techniques through hands-on breakout sessions and feedback from a USCCA Training Counselor and peer evaluation.
- Earn 15 percent on every referral that results in a Concealed Carry Magazine subscription or USCCA Membership activation.
USCCA Instructor Portal
Access and download updated teaching resources including:
- Updated PowerPoint and Support Videos
- State Supplements
- Student Quiz and Instructor Answer Key
- Student Registration/Liability Waiver Form
- Course Completion Certificate Template
- USCCA Instructor Logo
- Purchase textbooks at a special USCCA Certified Instructor rate
- List your training classes in our searchable database
- Database management of your student list
- Collect payments from students at the time of class sign up
A Value of Over $1,500!
Class price is just $597!
All USCCA Certified Instructor class registration is now handled on line via USCCA on their website!
To become a USCCA Certified Instructor, click the ‘Register Here’ icon below…
Once you are on the USCCA website, you will see the list of upcoming classes in the column on the right side of their page.
USCCA will handle your registration for my class, order your Instructor toolkit, and you will be all set for the class – one stop shopping!
Bring to class: Your laptop, pistol you intend to use, 100 rounds of ammunition, (you won’t need them all), hearing and eye protection.
For further information on your toolkit contents, click on the Toolkit icon above
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
NRA Instructor Basics Of Personal Protection Outside The Home
"Marksmanship Simplified" explores the mechanics of hitting a target and makes success attainable for both novice and experienced shooters. George Harris, co-founder of the Sig Sauer Academy and currently with… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 1
In Lesson 2, a staple of high-quality training, dry-fire drills, allow you to practice while observing what your body does naturally. This progressive approach to training helps to develop proper… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 2
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You may place an order, or ask any questions you may have here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for further details.