Real estate agents face a high risk of violent encounters in the workplace, more so than many other professions. USCCA has developed a highly specific course to address this reality.
In this half-day class we will cover:
- How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack.
- Situational Awareness: Teach students the finer points of tuning into their environment, helping them avoid a potentially violent encounter.
- Commonly used cell phone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe.
- Legal use-of-force: What criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or lethal, non-lethal, or lethal force, and the consequences that might follow.
- Defensive Options: armed, unarmed and less lethal.
Agents, use this opportunity to become better protected and prepared today!
You will be provided with a ‘Training Certificate’ upon successful completion of this course.
You can combine his course with the ‘Emergency First Aid Fundamentals’ course, and comes with OSHA approval.
The ‘Emergency First Aid Fundamentals’ course certification meets OSHA first aid standard as outlined in Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations 29 CFR 1910.151(b).
The Real Estate Agent Safety Course price is just $75!
You can add this course with ‘Emergency First Aid Fundamentals‘ on the same day. They complement each other, and are discounted for groups!
Click the icon below for a link to the ‘Emergency First Aid Fundamentals’ course description
Group discounts and custom scheduling is available. Call me for details.
- Course price: $75.00
- To register now, click the dollar icon below to register and make your non-refundable payment in full for this class.
- OR to register now, and make a non-refundable deposit to hold your seat in this class: $25.00
- Click the Quarter icon below to register, and make a deposit to hold your seat in this class.
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
To browse our secure online store, click the ‘shopping cart’ icon below:
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
NRA Instructor Basics Of Personal Protection Outside The Home
"Marksmanship Simplified" explores the mechanics of hitting a target and makes success attainable for both novice and experienced shooters. George Harris, co-founder of the Sig Sauer Academy and currently with… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 1
In Lesson 2, a staple of high-quality training, dry-fire drills, allow you to practice while observing what your body does naturally. This progressive approach to training helps to develop proper… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 2
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You may place an order, or ask any questions you may have here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for further details.